Florida State Seminoles: T.J. Green
My uncle once tried to convince my grandmother our family is actually (a small) part Scottish instead of Irish. She wasn't having it. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
- There will be some added size, strength and toughness this season on Clemson's defense. Linebacker Ben Boulware used to race motocross and the secondary this spring has a couple of physically imposing players in Jayron Kearse and T.J. Green.
- The competition to replace Clemson RB Roderick McDowell has turned the current Tigers' RBs into enemies -- at least on the field -- writes Aaron Brenner of The Post and Courier.
- Florida State's 2015 QB commit, De'Andre Johnson, is heading to the Elite 11 and The Opening, two prestigious high school events.
- Sam Werner of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette has a feature on Panthers QB Chad Voytik, who likely will be Pitt's starter this fall. Werner also asks five questions for the spring.
- Sophomore Tyler Boyd is already one of Pitt's best leaders and on NFL teams' radar, Jerry DiPaola writes in the Tribune-Review. DiPaola also has a notebook.
- Cornerback Artie Brown is back practicing with Miami after competing in the NCAA indoor track and field championships.
- North Carolina landed a major commitment from tight end Chris Clark, who will compete in the Under Armour All-America Game following his senior season.
- Syracuse once again has questions on the defensive line, but this time it is at tackle, Nate Mink writes.
- A breakdown of Virginia Tech's depth at tight end from Andy Bitter of The Virginian-Pilot.
Taking questions for the mailbag. Send them along here.
- Boston College running back Andre Williams improved on his speed at pro day.
- Clemson coach Dabo Swinney raves about the move T.J. Green has made to safety.
- Duke safety Deondre Singleton shares his thoughts on the Blue Devils' spring practice.
- Congrats to Chris Fowler, who adds Saturday night football play-by-play duties to his job as "College GameDay" host.
- Evaluating the Florida State tight ends headed into spring.
- Georgia Tech defensive lineman Justin Akins has left the team.
- Eric Ebron fits the mold of game-changing tight end to a tee, Russ Lande writes on Sports on Earth.
- Pitt finally has depth at running back.
- Syracuse has moved Rob Trudo to center.
- Here is a look at the Virginia Tech running backs headed into spring.
Fisher On Winston 'He's Got To Make Better Decisions'
12:00 PM ET Georgia Tech Virginia Tech 12:00 PM ET Iowa Pittsburgh 12:30 PM ET Maryland Syracuse 12:30 PM ET Tulane Duke 1:00 PM ET Maine Boston College 3:30 PM ET Louisville Florida International 3:30 PM ET Virginia 21 BYU 3:30 PM ET Army Wake Forest 3:30 PM ET North Carolina East Carolina 6:00 PM ET Presbyterian North Carolina State 8:00 PM ET Miami (FL) 24 Nebraska 8:00 PM ET 22 Clemson 1 Florida State