Big Ten lunch links
- As part of his continuing education, Braxton Miller is using new technology to have his progress monitored during Ohio State's camp.
- After competing solely against himself with mixed results a year ago, Michigan is hoping a battle with Shane Morris will bring out the best in Devin Gardner.
- James Franklin is open to playing his former program, so Penn State may look into a game with Vanderbilt "if it makes sense."
- All three quarterbacks in the derby for the starting job at Illinois took reps with the first team as part of offensive coordinator Bill Cubit's effort to make the playing field as level as possible.
- Nebraska athletic director Shawn Eichorst declined to comment on a possible contract extension for Bo Pelini.
- Wisconsin quarterback Joel Stave will be limited early in spring practice due to a shoulder injury suffered in the Capital One Bowl.
- Fixing the offensive line is at the top of the priority list as Purdue opens its camp in Darrell Hazell's second season with the program.
- After suffering through a stretch near the end of the season of 13 quarters without an offensive touchdown, Minnesota has no shortage of motivation on the practice field.
- An early look at Northwestern's defensive line and one potential option for beefing up on the interior.
- Coaches around the Big Ten expressed their displeasure with the proposed 10-second rule to slow down offenses, and they won't have to worry about it passing now.
Michigan Wolverines, Big Ten Conference, Illinois Fighting Illini, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Purdue Boilermakers, Wisconsin Badgers, Big Ten, Braxton Miller, Devin Gardner, Shane Morris, Joel Stave, Bill Cubit, Shawn Eichorst, James Franklin, Darell Hazell
Michigan Pulls Plug On Coke Promotion
WOLVERINENATION RECRUITING NEWS
MICHIGAN FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Tim Sullivan retweeted
- Chantel Jennings retweeted
- Big Ten Network retweeted
- Denard Robinson retweeted
2014 Big Ten STANDINGS
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
Final Iowa 24 Pittsburgh 20 Final Eastern Michigan 14 11 Michigan State 73 Final Western Illinois 7 Northwestern 24 Final Southern Illinois 13 Purdue 35 Final Bowling Green 17 19 Wisconsin 68 Final Maryland 34 Syracuse 20 Final Utah 26 Michigan 10 Final Rutgers 31 Navy 24 Final Massachusetts 7 Penn State 48 Final San Jose State 7 Minnesota 24 Final Texas State 35 Illinois 42 Final Indiana 31 18 Missouri 27 Final Miami (FL) 31 24 Nebraska 41