Pac-12 lunch links: Richardson humble
- Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey is happy to get the focus back on the field.
- A look at the refurbished Pat Tillman tunnel at Arizona State's Sun Devil Stadium.
- The big question is whether California will face injured Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller.
- Colorado WR Paul Richardson stays humble despite big numbers.
- Oregon QB Marcus Mariota wants to improve his accuracy. Good story on Ducks CB Troy Hill and his journey to Eugene.
- Some changes on the Oregon State depth chart.
- Devon Cajuste is a big reason Stanford is better at receiver.
- The key for UCLA at Nebraska is slowing down QB Taylor Martinez, who is entering his 11th year as a Cornhusker.
- USC QB Cody Kessler is hoping for a fresh start.
- If Utah is looking for a model for competitiveness in the Pac-12, perhaps it's Oregon State.
- Washington is getting ready for Illinois' "chaos" offense.
- This Washington State notebook leads with a position change.
Pac-12, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Oregon Ducks, UCLA Bruins, USC Trojans, Washington Huskies, Marcus Mariota, Ohio State Buckeyes, Stanford Cardinal, Arizona State Sun Devils, Arizona Wildcats, California Bears, Colorado Buffaloes, Oregon State Beavers, Utah Utes, Washington State Cougars, Paul Richardson, Illinois Fighting Illini, Braxton Miller, Ka'Deem Carey, Cody Kessler, Pat Tillman, Devon Cajuste, Taylor Martinez