Big Ten lunchtime links
- Al Borges doesn't want to run Devin Gardner a lot because of injury concerns, but the Michigan offensive coordinator may not have a choice, given how his running backs have played.
- Just what Michigan State's opponents want to hear: The Spartans' defense should soon get some help with the return of Lawrence Thomas on the defensive line.
- Tanner McEvoy has made an impressive transition from junior-college quarterback to starting safety for Wisconsin.
- Five questions about the Purdue offense as the Boilers head into the second half of the season.
- Illinois is raising the bar for receiver Martize Barr, whose progress had "plateaued."
- Tracy Claeys is operating at a lower volume than Jerry Kill as Minnesota's acting head coach.
- Mark Weisman and the Iowa running game have a lot to prove this week at Ohio State.
- Penn State should give Bill O'Brien a raise now, Michael Bradley writes.
- "Trigger and tackle" are the buzzwords for the Ohio State defense heading into the second half.
- A midseason report card on Indiana.
Ohio State Buckeyes, Illinois Fighting Illini, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Wisconsin Badgers, Indiana Hoosiers, Penn State Nittany Lions, Iowa Hawkeyes, Big Ten Conference, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Purdue Boilermakers, Bill O'Brien, Jerry Kill, Mark Weisman, Al Borges, Devin Gardner, Tracy Claeys, Tanner McEvoy, Martize Barr, Lawrence Thomas