Pac-12 lunch links
- Nelson Agholor's big second half gave USC the cushion it needed for Arizona, Jon Gold writes in the Arizona Daily Star.
- Todd Graham vows that ASU will play more aggressively, Doug Haller writes in the Arizona Republic.
- Cal's offense throws and throws, but that doesn't translate into winning, Chris Foster writes in the Los Angeles Times.
- Colorado's Addison Gillam continues to fly under the radar, Kyle Ringo writes in the Daily Camera.
- Stanford backup quarterback Dallas Lloyd will have fans in Utah, Tom FitzGerald writes in the San Francsico Chronicle.
- Oregon expects better focus from the start Saturday, Andrew Greif writes in the Oregonian.
- The Oregonion's Connor Letourneau compares Oregon State's Sean Mannion and Washington State's Connor Halliday by the numbers.
- UCLA's Jake Brendel finds himself advising the kids, Chris Foster writes in the Los Angeles Times.
- Ed Orgeron took a spirited approach with USC to energize their play, Helene Elliott writes in the Los Angeles Times.
- Dennis Erickson is keeping two tight end sets for Utah, Lya Wodraska writes in the Salt Lake Tribune.
- The Seattle Times' Jerry Brewer says Oregon's losing streak epitomizes Washington's long climb back to relevance.
- Vince Mayle catches on quickly in his first year at Washington State, Bud Withers writes in the Seattle Times.
USC Trojans, Stanford Cardinal, Arizona State Sun Devils, Washington Huskies, California Golden Bears, UCLA Bruins, Pac-12, Colorado Buffaloes, Oregon Ducks, Oregon State Beavers, Utah Utes, Washington State Cougars, Arizona Wildcats, Cal Bears, Connor Halliday, Dennis Erickson, Nelson Agholor, Sean Mannion, Ed Orgeron, Jake Brendel, Addison Gillam, Dallas Lloyd, Vince Mayle