Pac-12 lunch links: Hundley shaken?
October, 28, 2013
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
In my parents' day and age, it used to be the person who fell short. Now it's the discipline. Reading the classics is too difficult, therefore it's the classics that are to blame. Today the student asserts his incapacity as a privilege. I can't learn it, so there is something wrong with it. And there is something especially wrong with the bad teacher who wants to teach it. There are no more criteria, Mr. Zuckerman, only opinions.
- Ka'Deem Carey is the face of Arizona's rising program.
- Arizona State focuses on an always challenging trip to Pullman. The Sun Devils flip a former USC commitment.
- Wondering if Jared Goff will become a long-term answer at quarterback for California.
- Two key offensive players are nursing injuries for Colorado.
- Oregon climbs in the BCS standings, but it doesn't really matter much yet.
- The loss to Stanford was painful, but there are positives for Oregon State to build on.
- Stanford's game with Oregon is now front and center.
- Is the confidence of UCLA QB Brett Hundley shaken?
- USC turns its attention to Oregon State in a place that hasn't been terribly hospitable to the Trojans.
- Utah is searching for answers after losing to USC.
- Washington loses WR Kasen Williams to a broken foot.
- A first look at Washington State's game against Arizona State.
TBD Arkansas State USC TBD Colorado Hawaii TBD Eastern Washington Oregon TBD Weber State Oregon State TBD Portland State Washington State TBD Grambling State California TBD Stanford Northwestern TBD Virginia UCLA TBD Arizona State Texas A&M