Big 12 lunchtime links
March, 3, 2014
By Brandon Chatmon | ESPNDallas.com
Look who's back!
- Here's an Oklahoma spring football preview.
- Kansas State received a $60 million gift from the Jack Vanier family, which includes $20 million for upgrades to Bill Snyder Stadium.
- "We need to look like who we are," said K-State athletic director John Currie, who believes the upgrades are important for the Wildcats football program.
- A closer look at Texas Tech's inside linebacker candidates to replace Will Smith.
- Here are some NFL draft projections for former Texas Tech standouts, including Jace Amaro.
- Red Raiders tackle Rashad Fortenberry has been granted a medical redshirt.
- Here are five questions heading into spring practice at Oklahoma.
- Could a Baylor basketball player find himself on the gridiron for the Bears in the future?
- Here are five questions for West Virginia to answer as the Mountaineers open spring football.
- Iowa State coach Paul Rhoads talks about the Cyclones' strong finish to 2013 and several changes on the coaching staff in this Q&A session.
- With the most experience on the roster, Trevone Boykin opened spring drills as TCU's quarterback.
- The offensive line joins quarterback as a major question mark for WVU.