Big 12 lunchtime links
May, 13, 2014
By Max Olson | ESPNDallas.com
Your bounty of news from around the Big 12:
- Could Daniel Sams' next move after leaving Kansas State be joining an FCS team?
- Iowa State planning a Jack Trice Stadium expansion that would push capacity to 61,000.
- Texas landed the nation's No. 2 pocket passer quarterback out of New Mexico on Monday.
- TCU coach Gary Patterson is cashing them checks: He made over $3 million last season, per the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Why didn't Dallas draft Jackson Jeffcoat, son of a Cowboys great?
- Graduating West Virginia LB Dozie Ezemma proud of upholding his pledge to stay abstinent in college.
- Former WVU receiver Stedman Bailey apologized for his four-game suspension from the NFL.
- The Vince Young comeback took a potentially fatal hit on Monday.
- Brandon Weeden gets what should probably be considered a vote of confidence from the Cowboys.
- A Kansas season preview from the always-thorough Paul Myerberg of USA Today.
- Here's an interesting one: Are Iowa State basketball players worth nearly $500k in annual salary?
- A rundown of where Kansas State stands exiting spring ball courtesy of the Big 12.