Injury update: Tony Romo to get CT scan
September, 19, 2011
By Calvin Watkins | ESPNDallas.com
IRVING -- Team officials are awaiting test results from several of their injured players Monday morning.
The list is long:
* Quarterback Tony Romo has a fractured rib and will undergo a CT scan Monday to determine further damage.
* Running back Felix Jones suffered a dislocated shoulder in the first quarter last week and his status for the Monday night game hasn't been determined. He's undergoing an MRI on Monday.
* Wide receiver Miles Austin tweaked his hamstring late in the fourth quarter and couldn't play in overtime.
* Center Phil Costa re-injured his right knee and didn't finish the game. Kevin Kowalski took over at center.
* Cornerback Mike Jenkins left the stadium with a bruised shoulder getting iced down. Jenkins said he'll be fine.
* Tight end Jason Witten suffered some bruised ribs, but played through it.
* Linebacker Sean Lee, who was placed on the injury report with a sore back last week, said he came out of the game healthy.
Calvin Watkins joined ESPNDallas.com in September 2009. He's covered the Cowboys since 2006 and also has covered colleges, boxing and high school sports.
MORE FROM ESPN DALLAS
WEEK 3 - SUNDAY 9/21
2014 NFC EAST STANDINGS
SUBSCRIBE:Subscribe to this blog's RSS
SEARCH THIS BLOG
LATEST ON THE DALLAS COWBOYS
- Phillip Tanner retweeted