IRVING -- Team officials are awaiting test results from several of their injured players Monday morning.
The list is long:
* Quarterback Tony Romo has a fractured rib and will undergo a CT scan Monday to determine further damage.
* Running back Felix Jones suffered a dislocated shoulder in the first quarter last week and his status for the Monday night game hasn't been determined. He's undergoing an MRI on Monday.
* Wide receiver Miles Austin tweaked his hamstring late in the fourth quarter and couldn't play in overtime.
* Cornerback Mike Jenkins left the stadium with a bruised shoulder getting iced down. Jenkins said he'll be fine.
* Tight end Jason Witten suffered some bruised ribs, but played through it.
* Linebacker Sean Lee, who was placed on the injury report with a sore back last week, said he came out of the game healthy.