GLENDALE, Ariz. -- At the break here and the Cowboys lead 10-3.
3. Offensive line struggling a little bit. Doug Free didn't contain Calais Campbell on an inside rush stopping DeMarco Murray for a 3-yard loss. Darnell Dockett charged up the middle and sacked Romo on a third-and-long. Earlier in this drive, Murray was stopped for another loss. He tripped up in the backfield, but Free was pushed back by Campbell.
4. Kevin Kolb challenged the Cowboys' secondary, mainly at double-coverage on Larry Fitzgerald. He threw a pass toward the Cowboys' sideline with Mike Jenkins and Gerald Sensabaugh covering Fitzgerald. Fitzgerald almost made a one-handed grab but couldn't hold it.
5. Dez Bryant had a chance at a nice return but did too much dancing. With Alan Ball maintaining a block, Bryant fielded a punt at midfield and had just Michael Adams to beat. Orlando Scandrick tried not to get in the way but was penalized for a block in the back. Bryant didn't do a good job of moving away from Adams to make a play.
6. Wonder if Dan Bailey is about to go through a tough stretch. He missed a 53-yarder, his coach bypassed a 52-yarder, and he hit the left upright -- though it landing inside the goal post good to tie the game at 3-3 -- on a 50-yarder. This is no time to have your kicker going through some issues.
7. Laurent Robinson went to the locker room with a right shoulder injury. The knock on Robinson has been his health. He injured his hamstring less than a week after signing with the Cowboys and was released thereafter. But he returned and has been a solid contributor with Miles Austin out with his hamstring injury. Robinson did return with 2:00 left in the first half.
8. The most athletic player on the field today are the punt returners in Patrick Peterson and Bryant. Bryant returned a punt 14 yards and while catching a 5-yard touchdown pass, he juked by Peterson on the route and jumped up to make the catch in the end zone. Bryant is a fantastic player who is dangerous every time steps on the field.
9. One of Mat McBriar's best punts of the season went for 50 yards, landing at the Arizona 3. With all the talk about Peterson and his ability to return punts, McBriar is still one of the better punters in the game. A nerve problem in his left (non-kicking) foot has given him problems this season. Sunday he's been doing a nice job.
10. Injury update: Tight end Martellus Bennett was carted to the locker room with an apparent back problem and Robinson also went to the locker room with a right shoulder injury. Robinson came back with 2:00 left in the half and as he was on the field, Bennett was headed to the trainers room.