Each week, during the season, I’ll rank my top 10 players on the roster based on their performances this season.
1. Tony Romo: 307 yards passing and three TDs without much help from his offensive line
2. Anthony Spencer: For a dude who didn’t get a sack, he turned in a dominating performance
4. DeMarco Murray: 110 of his 130 yards came in the second half, and his electrifying 48-yard run was a huge momentum-killer for the Giants
5. Sean Lee: Recorded a team-high 10 tackles and his forced fumble, at the time, was huge
6. Kevin Ogletree: A career-high nine catches for 114 yards with two TDs and the game-clinching 3rd-down reception with less than two minutes remaining.
7. Brandon Carr: Pretty much did everything Rob Ryan and Jerry Jones expected from their high-priced free-agent acquisition
8. Dez Bryant: Ran a terrific route on his 38-yard grab late in the first half that set up the Cowboys’ first TD
9. Jason Hatcher: Huge sack in the fourth quarter and strong against the run
10. Bruce Carter: Made the first start of his career and showed why he beat out Dan Connor.