MOBILE, Ala. -- Members of the Cowboys' front office, coaching staff and scouting departments are here to watch practices in preparations for Saturday's Senior Bowl.
Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones is expected to attend the practices and quite possibly speak with reporters about the state of the franchise. There are several questions regarding where the Cowboys are headed after an 8-8 season. Jones said he doesn't want to make changes just to make change. He also said people will be uncomfortable at Valley Ranch.
His fan base has many questions. We provided a few:
* Are people uncomfortable at Valley Ranch after the changes you made?
* Will Jason Garrett be the play-caller in 2013?
* Why did you let go of Rob Ryan?
* Monte Kiffin replaced Ryan. Do you believe he'll have the energy, at 72, to run the defense?
* The Cowboys are roughly $18 million over the salary cap. How do you go about fixing this?
You can come up with your own questions if you like or try to answer the ones we've provided for you.