Cowboys Stadium will host a memorial Monday for Navy SEAL Chris Kyle.
Kyle, a long-time resident of Midlothian, Texas, and Chad Littlefield were shot and killed Saturday.
Here are details offered in a news release:
Military and law enforcement officials from across the region are working closely with his family to make Monday's memorial service a lasting tribute. Kyle's family has made the service open to the public.
• Memorial Service begins at 1 p.m. and doors will open at 11:30 a.m.
• Parking is free. Use Lots 1, 2, & 10, which are nearest to Randol Mill and N. Collins.
• Enter through Gates A & K on the north side of the stadium.
• Attendees are encouraged to arrive early.
• No cameras, bags, purses or substantial handheld items will be allowed in the stadium.
• In honor of the reverence this memorial service deserves, Chris Kyle’s family has asked that the general public not take photographs or record video during the ceremony. No cameras will be allowed inside.
Kyle, 38, had four deployments in Iraq and is considered one of the deadliest sharpshooter in U.S. history. Kyle was killed last week as he tried to help a fellow veteran at a Texas shooting range.