OXNARD, Calif. -- The Dallas Cowboys suffered a potentially season-ending injury during their first training camp practice.
Here's our daily injury report:
• Tyrone Crawford suffered a torn left Achilles tendon during an individual non-contact drill. It's the second consecutive season in which the Cowboys have lost a player to this injury in training camp. Last season, linebacker Caleb McSurdy suffered the same injury during individual drills.
• Anthony Spencer missed the last hour of practice with a balky left knee. Spencer said he tweaked the same knee he hyperextended during offseason workouts. The linebacker said he rested as a precaution. Kyle Wilber replaced him with the first team.
• Nate Livings (foot) is on the physically unable to perform list, but there's hope he can return by midweek.
• Ryan Cook didn't practice because he failed Saturday's conditioning test.
• Ronald Leary (calf) missed practice, and his status is day-to-day.
• Mackenzy Bernadeau (hamstring) hasn't practiced the entire offseason. He missed time recovering from shoulder surgery, and now he's out with a hamstring injury suffered during the conditioning test.
• Demetress Bell, like Cook, didn't pass the conditioning test. Until he passes it, he won't participate.
• L.P. Ladouceur (calf) is out, but the team isn't concerned about his long-term status.
• Jay Ratliff (hamstring) will practice when his strained hamstring heals. Ratliff is on the PUP list, but he passed the conditioning test. He strained his hamstring while running it.