IRVING, Texas -- The Dallas Cowboys host the Minnesota Vikings Sunday at AT&T Stadium on Sunday, but you wouldn’t know it by all of the Dez Bryant sideline brouhaha talk after the loss to the Detroit Lions.
For this week’s recap, we look back at what those involved had to say about the overblown incident.
• How is Tony Romo feeling at the midway point?
• The Cowboys have to find ways to get Dez Bryant and Jason Witten more involved, double teams or no double teams.
• How bad is the Cowboys defense? Pretty bad, but Jason Garrett prefers to look at other stats.
• Thankfully the Vikings don’t have Calvin Johnson, so the Cowboys don’t have to worry about allowing a receiver to have a 329-yard receiving day, but oh if they had Deion Sanders last week.
• Skip Bayless jumps off the Jerry Jones’ bandwagon.
• Here’s Ben Goessling and myself giving you this week’s Double Coverage.