FORT WORTH, Texas -- It's time for the opening round of the 2012 Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial and there's plenty to see. Some things to keep an eye on:
* The Horseshoe (or Horrible Horsehoe, if you prefer). That's hole Nos. 3-5, which includes a long par-3. Players that get through there at even par will be happy. If you're under par, you're really gaining on the field.
* If you want to see some former Colonial winners, you can watch three of them together Thursday and Friday. David Toms, Zach Johnson and Sergio Garcia will play in a threesome at 7:43 a.m. off No. 10 tee Thursday. That should be fun.
* Rickie Fowler is worth catching a glimpse of, even if it's to see what kind of fashion statement he's making. The bonus is that you can also see Jason Dufner, the HP Byron Nelson Championship winner, and Matt Kuchar with him. For those coming Thursday afternoon, they tee off at 12:18 p.m. off the first tee.
* No. 9 is a good place to watch. Players must shoot at a pin guarded by water in front and then fans can turn and watch the tee shots off No. 10.
* Kevin Na. The man with the waggles has apparently quit doing it with a new pre-shot routine he's unveiling at Colonial. That's worth seeing. He tees off at 12:29 p.m