SURPRISE, Ariz. -- Here are six storylines from Wednesday at spring training:
1. Brandon Webb could not get loose and had to shut down his throwing session because of shoulder soreness. He was checked out by Dr. Keith Meister and the club doesn't consider it serious. He will probably attempt his long toss program in the next few days and see how it goes. Webb's comments are here.
2. David Murphy played CF on Wednesday with Julio Borbon out of camp dealing with a personal matter. Borbon has struggled defensively and Murphy could be a guy to spell Josh Hamilton in certain parks in center should Borbon not get things figured out. Read about the outfield situation here.
3. Matt Harrison was pleased with his outing overall despite a rough sixth inning. He got some cheering help from his wife, Meghan, whose voice is loud enough for even the outfielders to hear.
4. Alexi Ogando was moved to the bullpen on Wednesday, but has not been told what his job will be yet.
5. Check out this story on Don Welke, the old guy helping the Rangers' front office full of youngsters.
6. Thanks to all of you that joined our in-game chat (check out the replay here). And thanks to Eric Nadel for stopping by and answering some questions. We'll have another chat tomorrow night while Neftali Feliz pitches.