Dazzling Dozen: Tell us your top moments
1. Mike Napoli’s two-run double off Marc Rzepczynski in Game 5 of the World Series
2. Derek Holland’s World Series Game 4 performance
3. The top of the ninth in World Series Game 2 to escape with a 2-1 victory
4. Nelson Cruz’s 9-2 double play to cut Miguel Cabrera down at the plate in ALCS Game 4
5. Cruz’s walkoff grand slam in ALCS Game 2 against Detroit
6. Adrian Beltre’s three-HR game in the decisive ALDS Game 4 against Tampa Bay
7. Napoli’s homers against Angels on final day of regular season, helping Texas to 96 wins and a higher seed than the Tigers
8. Elvis Andrus’s 25-foot shovel to a sprinting Kinsler to get a forceout at second in World Series Game 2
9. Josh Hamilton’s walkoff homer against Oakland on July 9
10.Young’s two-out, two-run HR in bottom of the 9th to tie Aug. 5 game vs. Cleveland, and Hamilton’s infield hit that scores Andrus from second base in the 11th
11. Neftali Feliz/Napoli strike ’em out/throw ’em out to end game against Angels on 5/15/11
12. Signing of Adrian Beltre, trade for Mike Napoli
1. Napoli hits a two-run double in bottom of 8th of Game 5 to beat STL 4-2 and take a 3-2 series lead
2. Holland goes 8 1/3 shutout innings in Game 4 of World Series
3. Rangers score 15 runs in ALCS clinching game against Tigers
4. Beltre hits 3 home runs in ALDS clinching game against Rays
5. Rangers trade Frankie Francisco to Blue Jays for Mike Napoli
6. Rangers sign Adrian Beltre to a 5-year, $80 million contract (with vesting option for sixth year) in January
7. Nelson Cruz hits a walk-off grand slam in extra innings in Game 2 of ALCS
8. Rangers extend contract for GM Jon Daniels thru 2015
9. Holland pitches a four-hit shut-out vs Toronto after fiery conversation on the mound with manager Washington in bottom of 2nd
10. Napoli hits two home runs against his former team on last day of season to clinch 2nd best record in AL and home field for ALDS
11. Rangers trade pitchers Joe Wieland and Robbie Erlin to San Diego for RH reliever Mike Adams
12. Rangers open the season with a sweep of the Boston Red Sox
1. Cruz's grand slam in the 11th to beat the Tigers in Game 2 of ALCS
2. Holland's Game 4 performance of World Series
3. Rangers tie Game 2 with crazy top of the ninth in St. Louis
4. Betre hits three homers as Rangers win ALDS
5. Rangers clinch division as they watch Angels lose to A's on the videoboard at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington
6. Napoli helps Rangers get homefield advantage for first round of playoffs
7. Rangers win first game of big four-game series in Anaheim in August.
8. Rangers beat Braves to salvage something out of a rough road with win in Atlanta capped by great defensive plays by Beltre (catch down the left-field foul line) and Colby Lewis (flip to first with his glove)
9. Wilson pitches eight scoreless innings in early September and the Rangers start a big stretch run, winning 14 of 16 to close out the season.
10. Hamilton ties the score against the Astros on June 21 with late homer and Mitch Moreland wins it with and upper deck blast to give the Rangers a walkoff win in the 11th inning.
11. Holland throws shutout after chat with Ron Washington in the second inning of win against Blue Jays.
12. Napoli comes into May 29 game with Royals hitting .189, but keys a comeback when with a multi-hit game and slides under the tag to win it in walkoff fashion.
So what is your Dazzling Dozen?
103.3 FM ESPN PODCASTS
Play Podcast Rangers GM Jon Daniels joins Fitzsimmons and Durrett to tackle the tough questions after his team failed to advance to the playoffs.
Play Podcast Nolan Ryan joins Galloway and Company to discuss having Nelson Cruz back in the lineup and how the Rangers are feeling heading into their wild-card play-in game against the Rays.
Play Podcast ESPN Insider and senior MLB analyst Jim Bowden joins Fitzsimmons and Durrett to discuss the wild-card race and the Rangers' chances of making the playoffs.
Play Podcast Chuck Cooperstein joins Ian Fitzsimmons and Tim MacMahon to discuss why he feels Rangers pitcher Yu Darvish isn't an ace.
Play Podcast Elvis Andrus joins Galloway and Company to discuss the Rangers' stretch run and the morale level in their clubhouse.
Play Podcast Nolan Ryan joins Galloway and Company to discuss the latest Rangers news, including the team's struggles, Ron Washington's job security and a rumored trade with the Braves.
Play Podcast Ron Washington joins Ian Fitzsimmons and Tim MacMahon to discuss the Rangers' dismal September, who's to blame for their September struggles and his status as the team's manager.
Play Podcast Fitzsimmons and Durrett discuss how some people are calling for the Rangers to fire manager Ron Washington.