FanFest continues today at the Arlington Convention Center and that means more opportunities for Q&A sessions with certain players and autographs. Here's the autograph schedule for today:
Saturday, January 14: Doors to Arlington Convention Center open at 9:00 a.m. and close at 5 p.m., with autograph sessions at 11:00 a.m., 12 noon, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, and 4:00 p.m.
Individuals Signing Autographs: Mike Adams, Steve Busby, Bert Campaneris, Cody Eppley, Craig Gentry, Josh Hamilton, Ian Kinsler, Kevin Mench, Justin Miller, Mitch Moreland, David Murphy, Joe Nathan, Pete O’Brien, Jurickson Profar, Robbie Ross, Jeff Russell, Nolan Ryan, Jim Sundberg.
Individuals Participating in Question and Answer Sessions: Josh Hamilton, Ian Kinsler, David Murphy, Joe Nathan, Nolan Ryan.
Individual Participating in Clinics: Scott Coolbaugh/Bobby Jones (hitting); Mike Maddux (pitching); Jim Sundberg (catching).
A few things about how the autographs work:
* Autograph schedules will not be announced in advance other than what is included above.
* Television monitors located at the information booths in the Grand Hall and near the entrance of the Exhibit Hall and the television screens located near the main stage will post who is signing during each session one hour prior to the start of that session.
* There are seven designated autograph sessions throughout the weekend where all fans in attendance 1 hour prior to the start of the autograph session will be eligible to participate. Participants will be selected randomly. More information on players and scheduled times will be available on each day of Fan Fest. One autograph per person is allowed, no exceptions.
* Players will sign approximately 200 autographs per session. Players will not sign beyond their allotted time.
* More information is available in the 2012 Texas Rangers Fan Fest program.
* Exit and re-entry to autograph lines is not permitted. Leaving the line for any reason (excluding restrooms) will forfeit a guest's place in line
* When lines are at the designated capacity, an END OF LINE sign will be posted and no further guests will be allowed to enter the line.
Other events going on today at FanFest:
* Batting Cage - put your hitting skills to the test in a life size batting cage with top-of-the-line machine pitching safety balls.
* Speed Pitch - stand on a mound and test your arm.
* Home Run Derby Field - hit one "out of the park"...literally. Former Rangers players will be pitching in this mini Rangers Ballpark all weekend.
* Locker Room/American League Trophy Display - Feel like you're in the real Rangers clubhouse and take your picture with the 2011 American League Trophy.
* Ground Ball/Fly Ball Catch - Test your skills fielding a pop-fly or ground ball in this area.
* Team Photo Opportunity - Fan Fest will feature a life-size team photo cut out allowing you to have your picture taken with the 2011 team!
* Lil Sluggers - Rangers fans 8 years old and under can hit wiffle balls off a tee while surrounded by MLB mascot decorations.
* Event Stage - The highlight of the event, the Event Stage will be home to Q&A sessions with current and former players as well as discussions on Texas Rangers-related special interests. The stage will also host giveaways and much more throughout the weekend!
* Steal Home Challenge - race against the clock from third base to home plate and compare your speed with your favorite Rangers'.
* Autograph Stages will be located in the main Exhibit Hall.
* Photo Stage - Get your photo taken with your favorite Rangers personalities.