A message about Opening Day traffic
* Fans are encouraged to pre-plan their routes, arrive early, follow the directions of officers working the intersections, and do NOT use your GPS. Doing so puts drivers on the same path. Most importantly, fans are encouraged to have a good time!
* Pre-plan your driving routes to and from the events
* Rangers fans are encouraged to go to www.texasrangers.com/directions for parking information.
* Arrive early -- Parking lots at the Ballpark are scheduled to open at 8 a.m., the gates open at 10 a.m.
* Additional secure parking is also available at pre-approved businesses throughout the Entertainment District. These locations could be easily identified by the green circle with a “P” inside it.
Please follow the directions of traffic officers:
* Public Safety officials are working with the City of Arlington’s Public Works employees to get you safely to and from the venue. Their directions will get you where you need to go safely.
* Do NOT use GPS for directions to the Ballpark. That will put everyone on the same route to the Ballpark
* Consider routes that might appear counter-productive. You may be directed away from the area for the quickest route to get to the specific parking lot you need.
* Please be patient -- We encourage people to be considerate of other drivers on the road and the pedestrians walking to and from the Ballpark.
103.3 FM ESPN PODCASTS
Play Podcast Rangers GM Jon Daniels joins Fitzsimmons and Durrett to tackle the tough questions after his team failed to advance to the playoffs.
Play Podcast Nolan Ryan joins Galloway and Company to discuss having Nelson Cruz back in the lineup and how the Rangers are feeling heading into their wild-card play-in game against the Rays.
Play Podcast ESPN Insider and senior MLB analyst Jim Bowden joins Fitzsimmons and Durrett to discuss the wild-card race and the Rangers' chances of making the playoffs.
Play Podcast Chuck Cooperstein joins Ian Fitzsimmons and Tim MacMahon to discuss why he feels Rangers pitcher Yu Darvish isn't an ace.
Play Podcast Elvis Andrus joins Galloway and Company to discuss the Rangers' stretch run and the morale level in their clubhouse.
Play Podcast Nolan Ryan joins Galloway and Company to discuss the latest Rangers news, including the team's struggles, Ron Washington's job security and a rumored trade with the Braves.
Play Podcast Ron Washington joins Ian Fitzsimmons and Tim MacMahon to discuss the Rangers' dismal September, who's to blame for their September struggles and his status as the team's manager.
Play Podcast Fitzsimmons and Durrett discuss how some people are calling for the Rangers to fire manager Ron Washington.