A message about Opening Day traffic
* Fans are encouraged to pre-plan their routes, arrive early, follow the directions of officers working the intersections, and do NOT use your GPS. Doing so puts drivers on the same path. Most importantly, fans are encouraged to have a good time!
* Pre-plan your driving routes to and from the events
* Rangers fans are encouraged to go to www.texasrangers.com/directions for parking information.
* Arrive early -- Parking lots at the Ballpark are scheduled to open at 8 a.m., the gates open at 10 a.m.
* Additional secure parking is also available at pre-approved businesses throughout the Entertainment District. These locations could be easily identified by the green circle with a “P” inside it.
Please follow the directions of traffic officers:
* Public Safety officials are working with the City of Arlington’s Public Works employees to get you safely to and from the venue. Their directions will get you where you need to go safely.
* Do NOT use GPS for directions to the Ballpark. That will put everyone on the same route to the Ballpark
* Consider routes that might appear counter-productive. You may be directed away from the area for the quickest route to get to the specific parking lot you need.
* Please be patient -- We encourage people to be considerate of other drivers on the road and the pedestrians walking to and from the Ballpark.
103.3 FM ESPN PODCASTS
Play Podcast Nolan Ryan joins Galloway & Company to discuss the Rangers' six-game losing streak and how to get out of their slump.
Play Podcast General manager Jon Daniels joins Fitzsimmons & Durrett to discuss the Rangers' offensive struggles, injuries and the plan for Jurickson Profar once Ian Kinsler returns from the disabled list.
Play Podcast Jim Bowden joins Fitzsimmons & Durrett for his weekly visit to discuss the Rangers and a potential game-changing trade target for Jon Daniels and company.
Play Podcast Neal Cotts joins Galloway & Company to discuss pitching for the Rangers.
Play Podcast Nolan Ryan joins Galloway & Company to discuss the latest Rangers news, the mistakes the team has been making and possible trades.
Play Podcast Steve Busby joins Fitzsimmons & Durrett to talk about the Rangers' road trip, surviving an 18-inning game and more.
Play Podcast Eric Nadel, the radio voice of the Texas Rangers, explains on Galloway & Company the bullpen situation that forced Ron Washington's hand in the Boston finale.
Play Podcast ESPN senior MLB analyst Jim Bowden joins Fitzsimmons & Durrett to share his thoughts on the penalty for PEDs and says it's time for the Rangers to move on from Michael Kirkman.