All-Star vote update: 5 Rangers could start?
* Nelson Cruz is third among AL outfielders, but it's close. The three outfielders with the most votes start the All-Star Game. Cruz has 1,398,534 votes with Jose Bautista just 40,750 behind and Adam Jones just a little more than 80,000 behind.
* Ian Kinsler remains ahead of Robinson Cano at second base. Kinsler's margin is just over 188,000 votes.
* Adrian Beltre leads all third baseman and is more than 300,000 votes up on Miguel Cabrera.
* Mike Napoli has a large lead on Joe Mauer at catcher. Napoli has more than 1.6 million votes to Mauer's 912,000.
* Michael Young is second to David Ortiz among designated hitters. Ortiz has more than 1.7 million votes and Young is just shy of 1.4 million.
* Mitch Moreland remains fourth in the first base balloting, nearly 150,000 votes ahead of fifth-place Albert Pujols.
* Elvis Andrus is second by nearly one million votes to Derek Jeter at shortstop.
* David Murphy is sixth in the outfield voting.
103.3 FM ESPN PODCASTS
Play Podcast Rangers GM Jon Daniels joins Fitzsimmons and Durrett to tackle the tough questions after his team failed to advance to the playoffs.
Play Podcast Nolan Ryan joins Galloway and Company to discuss having Nelson Cruz back in the lineup and how the Rangers are feeling heading into their wild-card play-in game against the Rays.
Play Podcast ESPN Insider and senior MLB analyst Jim Bowden joins Fitzsimmons and Durrett to discuss the wild-card race and the Rangers' chances of making the playoffs.
Play Podcast Chuck Cooperstein joins Ian Fitzsimmons and Tim MacMahon to discuss why he feels Rangers pitcher Yu Darvish isn't an ace.
Play Podcast Elvis Andrus joins Galloway and Company to discuss the Rangers' stretch run and the morale level in their clubhouse.
Play Podcast Nolan Ryan joins Galloway and Company to discuss the latest Rangers news, including the team's struggles, Ron Washington's job security and a rumored trade with the Braves.
Play Podcast Ron Washington joins Ian Fitzsimmons and Tim MacMahon to discuss the Rangers' dismal September, who's to blame for their September struggles and his status as the team's manager.
Play Podcast Fitzsimmons and Durrett discuss how some people are calling for the Rangers to fire manager Ron Washington.