W2W4: Rangers at Chicago White Sox
* Matt Harrison. He was named to the All-Star team on Sunday and earned AL pitcher of the month honors for June. He starts Thursday in Chicago as he tries to stay on a roll. Can he get himself into the conversation to actually start the All-Star Game if he has another tremendous start?
* Josh Hamilton. The AL player of the month in April and May slowed down in June, hitting just .223. But he seems to be seeing the ball better recently and has five hits in his last four games, including a homer and six RBIs. Will July be a better month?
* Adrian Beltre. No one on the Rangers hit better than Beltre in June -- a blistering .343. He's hit .341 against the White Sox the past three seasons, including a .361 mark at U.S. Cellular Field.
* Joe Nathan. He's an All-Star once again and has been extremely reliable in the closer's role. The starting pitching -- not to mention the relief pairing of Michael Kirkman and Mark Lowe -- saved the bullpen some last week and Nathan should be rested and ready for this last stretch before the All-Star break.
* Paul Konerko. He remains a big threat in the White Sox lineup, hitting .335 with 14 homers and 40 RBIs. Konerko was 5-for-12 with three RBIs in the first series between these teams in Arlington to start the season.
* A.J. Pierznyski wasn't happy about being left off the All-Star team. He gets a chance to show the manager of the AL team what he's going to be missing in this series. Pierzynski was just 1-for-8 in that opening series.
* The Rangers face an All-Star tonight in Chris Sale, who is 9-2 with a 2.27 ERA.
103.3 FM ESPN PODCASTS
Play Podcast Jim Bowden joins Fitzsimmons & Durrett for his weekly visit to discuss a hypothetical Jurickson Profar for Cliff Lee trade, how he would handle Profar's playing time with the Rangers and more.
Play Podcast Rangers shortstop Elvis Andrus joins Galloway & Company to discuss having Scott Boras as his agent, his new contract and having Jurickson Profar in the lineup.
Play Podcast Rangers manager Ron Washington joins Fitzsimmons & Durrett for his weekly visit to discuss Yu Darvish's pitch count and how he spends time in the clubhouse during weather delays.
Play Podcast Nolan Ryan joins Galloway & Company for his weekly visit to discuss the latest Rangers news.
Play Podcast Reid Ryan joins Fitzsimmons & Durrett to discuss his new position with the Houston Astros and whether he could see his dad, Nolan, joining him there in the future.
Play Podcast ESPN MLB Insider Jayson Stark joins Fitzsimmons & Durrett to discuss if the Rangers are the best team in baseball, what makes them so good and if he thinks the team will trade Jurickson Profar.
Play Podcast Jim Bowden joins Fitzsimmons & Durrett to discuss Ron Washington's decision to send Yu Darvish to the mound for the eighth inning Thursday night and how he would handle a situation like that if he were still a GM.
Play Podcast Randy Galloway, Matt Mosley and Glenn "Stretch" Smith discuss the latest Rangers news, including the Yu Darvish-Justin Verlander matchup.