BALTIMORE -- Dan Connolly, who covers the Baltimore Orioles for The Baltimore Sun, put together a list of the greatest moments in Camden Yards history earlier this season in honor of 20 years of the park's existence. Josh Hamilton's four-homer game has forced him to alter things a bit. Here's where it slots now in the top-5 moments, according to Connolly:
1. Cal Ripken’s victory lap, Sept. 6, 1995
2. Ken Griffey’s warehouse blast, July 12, 1993
3. Eddie Murray’s 500th homer, Sept. 6, 1996
4. Cito Gaston snubs Mike Mussina, sort of, July 13, 1993
5. Josh Hamilton hits fourth homer of game, May 8, 2012
You can read the full list here. But it's clear Hamilton's feat impressed everyone on both teams and in the stands on Tuesday. And in a park that's seen some great moments, it's up there.