DALLAS -- That was a fun game. The Stars fell behind 3-1, something that usually dooms them. But they battled back and won yet again at home.
* Dallas is 12-2-2 in their last 16 at home. There's just something about the AAC for this team.
* Alex Auld. He was solid. He made some key saves when the game got close, including a tough one in overtime and all three in the shootout. After it was 3-1 Calgary, Auld made sure it didn't get away from his team. That's what they needed. He earned a start on Friday, I'm sure.
* Stephane Robidas. He played a ton of minutes and had two points. With Mark Fistric out, Robidas was a work horse and played well.
* Mark Fistric. I bet he didn't mean to swing the helmet at Eric Nystrom as it probably got caught on his finger. But it was costly. The match penalty gave the Flames three minutes of power play time (no matter how many goals were scored) and got two goals.
* The Stars took advantage of a bad penalty by the Flames. Rene Bourque didn't drop a broken stick and moments later, a boarding call on Jay Bouwmeester put the Stars on a 5-on-3. They scored to tie the game in the third.
* Trevor Daley. I thought he played well. He was aggressive on the offensive end and wasn't worried about giving up his body on the ice to stop the puck.
* Brenden Morrow. For a guy who hadn't played in four games, he was fired up and on it. He didn't score, but he helped create some chances and was all over the front of the net. That's what they need from him.
* Steve Ott. He got the tying goal and was his usual irritating self to the opponent.
* Loui Eriksson. He scored the winner and was all over the ice.