Dan Rafael: Rios-Alvarado
December, 18, 2012
By Dan Rafael | ESPN.com
Al Bello/Getty ImagesMiguel Cotto and Floyd Mayweather Jr. combined to put on one of 2012's most entertaining fights.HBO had an excellent year when it came to big fights delivering drama and action and, as it usually does, fight fans can enjoy replays of those top bouts as part of HBO's year-end "Boxing's Best" series.
Beginning on Tuesday -- Christmas Day -- HBO will air seven significant 2012 bouts that it was involved with over five consecutive nights. The action starts at 11 p.m. ET/PT each night. Here's the rundown:
• Dec. 25: Floyd Mayweather vs. Miguel Cotto
• Dec. 26: Sergio Martinez vs. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
• Dec. 27: Robert Guerrero vs. Andre Berto
• Dec. 28: Adrien Broner vs. Antonio DeMarco
• Dec. 28: Andre Ward vs. Chad Dawson (begins at 11:45 p.m. ET/PT)
• Dec. 29: Brandon Rios vs. Mike Alvarado
• Dec. 29: Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Manny Pacquiao IV (begins at 11:40 p.m. ET/PT)