|ESPN.com: espnW||[Print without images]|
|Michelle Gascoigne has an appreciation for music and a desire to try her hand at writing.|
|Jason Aldean's words to live by: "I don't worry about what I'm not; I use what I got."|
1. What do you need to consider your day complete? Pandora Radio. I listen to music all throughout the day. I love all kinds, so I have a lot of stations. I would say my most listened to stations are Josh Abbott Band, NeedtoBreathe or Colbie Caillat.
2. What's one thing you will never do? Refrain from crying while watching the ESPYS. My passion for sports and the emotional stories and awards presented to amazing people who have often overcome so much gets me every time!
3. What song best describes your life? This is hard for me because it could change any minute! One song that I love that I really can relate to is "I Use What I Got" by Jason Aldean. It talks about working hard and not worrying about what you don't have to offer but loving and using what you do!
4. What is the one thing you really want to do off the field? Write a book! I've always loved writing and especially creative writing. A dream of mine would be to develop a popular children's book or series one day.
5. What is your biggest weakness? I avoid confrontation at all costs. This means that often times if someone does something they shouldn't have, I will let it go instead of letting them know in order to fix the situation.