|ESPN.com: espnW||[Print without images]|
|Geno Auriemma has an 856-133 record in his 29th season at UConn, and Kim Mulkey is 386-82 in her 14th season at Baylor.|
No. 7 Baylor puts its 69-game home winning streak on the line tonight (7 p.m. ET, ESPN2 and WatchESPN) in Waco against top-ranked UConn. Here are some fast facts about the rivalry, which is 2-2 all-time:
1. The Huskies won the first meeting, 70-50, in a 2010 Final Four semifinal. It remains their only postseason matchup.
2. UConn’s 65-64 win over Baylor on Nov. 16, 2010, was the team’s 80th straight victory. The Huskies went on to win a record 90 consecutive games, surpassing the UCLA men’s team’s 88-game streak.
3. The Lady Bears have won the last two showdowns -- on Dec. 18, 2011, and Feb. 18, 2013 -- by a combined 11 points.
4. This is the Huskies' second trip to Waco, they are 0-1 at Ferrell Center.
5. During the 2013 meeting, former Baylor standout Brittney Griner reached the 3,000 career-points milestone and had 25 points on the night.
6. Former UConn star and reigning WNBA Finals MVP Maya Moore’s 34 points in the 2010 Final Four game are a series record.
7. The 2013 meeting took place in front of a sellout crowd of 16,294 at the XL Center in Hartford, Conn.