In honor of actress Rashida Jones' 38th birthday today and the constant comparisons she gets to hurdler-bobsledder Lolo Jones, we're taking a look at five more of our favorite sportsperson-actor doppelgangers.
1. Atlanta Hawks guard Kyle Korver and actor Ashton Kutcher. Your eyes aren't punking you, these really are two different people.
2. Retired tennis star Andy Roddick and actor Seann William Scott. Scott has reportedly pretended to be Roddick to avoid disappointing tennis fans who jave mistakenly approached him.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin and actor Omar Epps. "Mike Tomlin" is one of the first related Google search terms for Epps.
4. Beach volleyball gold medalist Kerri Walsh Jennings and actress Laura Linney. Combined these two have more awards than Meryl Streep.
5. Skier and six-time Olympic medalist Bode Miller and actor Edward Burns. Likely pointed out to you by multiple friends during the Sochi Games.