Anyone not knocked cold by a wayward bottle rocket Wednesday evening has by now heard the news: Steve Nash will be a Laker. L.A. will send Phoenix a pair each of first- and second-round picks along with cash, and slides the two-time MVP into the trade exception obtained in the Lamar Odom deal last year.
This is a very good thing for the Lakers. How good? Tonight's 5-on-5 panel weighs in. I join ESPNLA's Ramona Shelburne, along with J.A. Adande, Zach Harper, and Brian Windhorst answering the following quintet of questions:
1. What do you make of Nash's decision to join the Lakers?
2. How do you see the Nash-Kobe Bryant partnership playing out?
3. What else should the Lakers do, if anything?
4. Are the Lakers now favored to win the West?
5. Are the Lakers now favored to win a title?