1. Mater Dei (17-2) — Blew away Middle Village (NY) Christ the King behind Xavier Johnson and Stanley Johnson and, after a slow start, did the same thing to JSerra in a Trinity League battle. Next: vs. Santa Margarita, Wednesday.
2. Capistrano Valley (19-2) — Aleks Lipovic's three-pointer was the decisive blow to Mission Viejo's 18-game winning streak and South Coast League superiority. Next: at El Toro, Friday.
3. Mission Viejo (19-2) — Diablos long winning streak is history, but they can still salvage a share of the league title if they win out. Next: at Aliso Niguel, Friday.
4. JSerra (12-6) — Coming off win over Orange Lutheran, the Lions were hoping to make a better showing against Mater Dei; a 34-point loss indicates there's still work to do. Next: vs. St. John Bosco, Wednesday.
5. Orange Lutheran (12-6) — Without Gabe York (appendicitis) the losing streak reaches four games with setbacks to La Verne Lutheran and St. John Bosco; worse news, he may miss additional games when he's healthy for playing in an adult league game. Next: vs. Servite, Wednesday.
6. Anaheim Canyon (17-4) – Comanches have won six in a row since losing 68-51 to Foothill. Guess who's on the horizon? Next: vs. Foothill, Thursday.
7. El Toro (18-5) — Chargers have momentum heading into game against Capo Valley, and Chargers hope to avenge 18-point loss in first round of league. Next: vs. Capistrano Valley, Friday.
8. Ocean View (17-3) — Cristian Rivera (27 points) was 11 of 11 from the field against Segerstrom as Sea Hawks won 11th in a row. Four of last five Golden West League games are at home. Next: at Westminster, Wednesday.
9. Tustin (14-6) — Tillers continue to win with defense and have won nine of their last 11; have allowed 44 or fewer in eight of those games. Next: at Kennedy, Wednesday.
10. Cypress (18-3) – The Centurions (4-2 in league), in third place in the Empire League, have a huge game looming against second-place Western (15-6, 5-1) on Friday. Next: vs. Valencia, Wednesday. Next: at Yorba Linda, Wednesday.