Some slight movement heading into the final week of the regular season:
1. (1) Long Beach Poly, (22-1) – With perfect season out the window, Jackrabbits turn their attention to what really matters -- a state title. Next up: at Long Beach Jordan, Tuesday; at Cabrillo, Thursday.
2. (2) Westchester, (21-6) – Comets could have won one for the City Section at the Nike Extravaganza, but a loss to Orange Lutheran is further proof that it's a down year. Next up: at Palisades, Wednesday; at Hamilton, Friday.
3. (4) Peninsula, (23-1) – Super Bowl anthem "Black and Yellow" could very well apply to these Panthers, who have won 21 straight. Next up: at Mira Costa, Tuesday; at Torrance West, Thursday.
4. (3) Price, (16-6) – Losing to Nike Extravaganza host Mater Dei by two points is somewhat of a win for this small school. Next up: at Community Charter, Tuesday; vs. Dorsey, Thursday.
5. (5) La Verne Lutheran, (16-4) – The Trojans don't have any monumental wins this season, but are beginning to click at the right time. Next up: at California Lutheran, Tuesday; at La Sierra Academy, Wednesday.
6. (6) Damien, (22-2) – The Sierra League crown is practically in the bag for the Spartans, who are ranked No. 3 in Div. 3A poll. Next up: vs. Ayala, Tuesday; at Claremont, Thursday.
7. (8) Montebello, (24-2) - Senior guard John-Michael Carabes averages nearly 16 points per game for the well-tuned Oilers. Next up: vs. Keppel, Tuesday; at Shurr, Friday.
8. (7) Windward, (17-7) - With three players scoring in double figures, Windward challenges from the inside and outside. Next up: vs. Campbell Hall, Tuesday; vs. Pacific Hills, Thursday.
9. (10) Inglewood, (18-6) – The Ocean League was as competitive and up-and-down as expected, but Sentinels answered the call. Next up: at Beverly Hills, Tuesday; vs. Morningside, Thursday.
10. (9) Compton, (16-9) – Always a threat, but a classic case of a team that lost more than it was supposed to. Next up: vs. Lakewood, Tuesday; at Millikan, Thursday.
Dropped out: None
Others to watch: Downey (23-2), Bonita (21-3), Glendora (20-5), Mayfair (19-5), Northview (20-6), St. John Bosco (19-6), Culver City (18-6), University (22-7), Bishop Amat (18-8)
Blair Angulo covers preps and UCLA for ESPNLosAngeles.com. Follow him on Twitter.