Pac-12's lunch links
March, 20, 2014
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPNLosAngeles.com
When Chekhov saw the long winter, he saw a winter bleak and dark and bereft of hope. Yet we know that winter is just another step in the cycle of life. But standing here among the people of Punxsutawney and basking in the warmth of their hearths and hearts, I couldn't imagine a better fate than a long and lustrous winter.
- Rich Rodriguez has high expectations for his offensive line.
- ASU opens spring with unfinished business on its mind.
- Recapping Cal's pro day.
- It will take a team effort for Colorado's receiver to replace Paul Richardson.
- How does Oregon's offense translate in the NFL?
- Brandin Cooks in Chip Kelly's offense? Nasty.
- Some Stanford NFLers who had career years (and aren't named Richard Sherman).
- UCLA's Eddie Vanderdoes will miss spring ball after breaking a bone in his foot.
- USC coaches use the break for evaluation.
- Recapping Utah's pro day.
- Bishop Sankey is drawing comparisons to Doug Martin.
- A look at how former Washington State player Deone Bucannon might fit with the 49ers.