Lunch links: Graham likes his offense
March, 24, 2014
By Ted Miller | ESPNLosAngeles.com
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.
- Former Arizona QB Nick Foles is now the Man with the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Arizona State coach Todd Graham has high hopes for his offense.
- Previewing California's strong corps of receivers.
- Colorado coach Mike MacIntyre is happy with his QB.
- Here's a good place to see clips of Oregon QB Marcus Mariota.
- Considering how Oregon State needs to improve its football and basketball facilities.
- A draft spotlight on Stanford's Trent Murphy.
- Catching up with UCLA LB Eric Kendricks.
- USC QB Cody Kessler has high expectations for himself.
- Utah defender Brian Blechen is glad to be back on the field.
- Checking out the "numbers" with Washington's roster.
- Some thoughts on Washington State's NFL draft prospects.