Dolphins practice notes: Jamar Taylor out
November, 29, 2013
By James Walker | ESPN.com
DAVIE, Fla. -- The Miami Dolphins (5-6) completed their preparations for Sunday’s AFC East rivalry game against the New York Jets (5-6).
Here are some notes from Friday’s practice:
- Dolphins rookie cornerback Jamar Taylor was not present for practice due to a hamstring injury. Taylor injured himself earlier this week and his status isn’t looking good.
- Miami starting safety Chris Clemons returned to practice Friday in at least a limited role during the portion of practice open to the media. Clemons was held out of Wednesday’s practice with a knee injury.
- In what is becoming a routine, Dolphins head coach Joe Philbin gave a lot of personal attention to the special teams during the portion of practice open to the media. This could be another close game against the Jets where special teams could make a difference.
- Dolphins center Mike Pouncey practiced for the fourth straight day and appears ready to return Sunday. He missed the previous two games with an illness.
12/29/2013 - FINAL
2013 AFC EAST STANDINGS
- Fathead Cameron Wake Wall Graphic