Join the conversation: CFB Saturday Live
Posted by ESPN.com's Adam Rittenberg
Stuck on you.
Stuck on you.
- Purdue DE Ryan Kerrigan -- Kerrigan led the charge in Purdue's upset of No. 7 Ohio State with a team-high nine tackles, four tackles for loss, three sacks, two forced fumbles and one fumble recovery. His forced fumble on the second play from scrimmage set the tone for a Boilermakers defense that recorded five takeaways in the victory.
- Michigan State WR Blair White -- The former walk-on continues to show why he's one of the Big Ten's premier wide receivers. White caught touchdown passes of 47 and 22 yards as Michigan State rallied from a 7-0 halftime deficit to beat Northwestern. The senior set career highs in both receptions (12) and receiving yards (186) and tied his best mark with the two scores.
- Purdue head coach Danny Hope -- The first-year Boilers boss deserves a ton of credit for keeping his team together through some very tough times this season. Everyone knew Purdue was better than its 1-5 record indicated, but Hope was able to maintain, well, hope and kept his players' spirits up despite four losses by six points or fewer.
- Iowa CB Amari Spievey -- After being fairly quiet during Iowa's first six games, Spievey showed Saturday why he's one of the Big Ten's premier cornerbacks. The junior recorded his first two interceptions of the season and finished with six tackles, including a big hit on punt coverage, as Iowa remained perfect on the year.
- Indiana QB Ben Chappell -- Chappell turned in his best performance as the Hoosiers' starter, and he couldn't have picked a better time. The junior set career highs in both passing yards (333) and touchdown passes (3) as Indiana beat Illinois to preserve its bowl hopes.