Posted by ESPN.com's Brian Bennett
- Delone Carter, RB, Syracuse: Carter nearly single-handedly carried Syracuse to a 28-14 victory over Akron with 170 rushing yards and three touchdowns on 30 carries.
- Zach Collaros, QB, Cincinnati: Starting for the injured Tony Pike, Collaros completed 15-of-17 passes for 253 yards and three touchdowns and rushed for another 52 yards in a 41-10 win over Louisville.
- Noel Devine, RB, West Virginia: Ran 23 times for 178 yards and the game-winning, 56-yard touchdown with 2:10 left in the Mountaineers' 24-21 win over UConn.
- Pitt's offensive line: The Panthers had many stars on offense, but it all started with a dominant performance up front in a 41-14 win over South Florida.
- Connecticut: Yep, the whole team. The Huskies played through heavy hearts after the murder of Jasper Howard, and they turned in an inspired and admirable effort in nearly winning at West Virginia.