Posted by ESPN.com's Chris Low
We travel around the league to see what else is being written and said:
- Alabama coach Nick Saban is still miffed by some of the special teams breakdowns last week in the 41-30 win over Georgia. Not surprisingly, that's been an emphasis for the Tide heading into the Kentucky game.
- The production at wide receiver for Florida, outside of Percy Harvin and Louis Murphy, hasn't been nearly what it needs to be. Florida coach UrbanMeyer said others need to emerge.
- Lost in the disappointment by Auburn fans in how poorly the offense has played is a Tigers defense that has been lights out under first-year coordinator Paul Rhoads.
- Had he known then what he knows now, Auburn coach Tommy Tuberville would have probably been hot and heavy after Vanderbilt quarterback Chris Nickson, who's from the state of Alabama, during the recruiting process. At the time, Tuberville said Nickson wasn't the right fit for what the Tigers were running.
- Alabama's offensive line versus Kentucky's defensive line should offer plenty of intriguing one-on-one matchups. The Wildcats' defense says it's up for the challenge.