SEC lunchtime links: Gators keep Tebow's injury quiet
Posted by ESPN.com's Chris Low
Time to make our daily rounds throughout the SEC to see what else is out there, sort of like Larry Munson used to check in as only he could with Loran Smith by saying, "Loran, what do ya got?" during the Georgia broadcasts:
- The Gators kept Tim Tebow's knee injury quiet, but Urban Meyer says he's good to go against the Bulldogs.
- Even the holy matrimony of marriage is impacted by the Florida-Georgia rivalry.
- Tennessee sophomore safety Eric Berry is a big hitter and an even better player.
- LSU's defensive problems and growing pains have been frustrating for everyone on the Bayou.
- If Auburn were to fire Tommy Tuberville following this season, his $6 million buyout wouldn't be spread out, but rather would be payable within one year in two $3 million payments. He also wouldn't be penalized for taking another job if he's terminated.