Pac-10 lunch links: USC's Mays talks about the NFL
November, 11, 2008
Posted by ESPN.com's Ted Miller
Lots of "feelings" behind this week's games, don't you think?
- Arizona and Oregon don't particularly like each other. The Wildcats need to stop the run.
- How often is a 3-6 team a 36 1/2 point favorite over a Pac-10 foe? That's the case with Washington State visiting Arizona State. But the Sun Devils might have to shuffle their offensive line.
- Where is California going bowling?
- Pondering Oregon State's Rose Bowl legitimacy, which means getting by California first.
- UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel is looking at the experiences of Bruins basketball coach Ben Howland for inspiration. Notable in this article: UCLA has played 22 freshmen and started eight of them this season.
- Is USC safety Taylor Mays headed to the NFL after his junior season? With Broderick Green transferring, another running back moves up.
- An update on injured Washington quarterback Jake Locker. Neuheisel says he's sorry how things turned out for the Huskies.