Pac-10 lunch links: What Rose Bowl buzz?
November, 12, 2008
Posted by ESPN.com's Ted Miller
You need to stop eating turkey now to fully appreciate Nov. 27:
- Shhhhh! Arizona is working on its silent count for raucous Autzen Stadium.
- Another hit to the Arizona State offensive line.
- Kevin Riley is the Man at QB for California. Touching on a number of Cal issues as the Bears prepare to visit Oregon State.
- Oregon receiver Jaison Williams says the boos in Autzen Stadium by the home fans hurt. Of course, the special teams haven't deserved cheers. Will there be new Oregon uniforms (cue "Psycho" music) this weekend?
- Oregon State is trying to ignore the Rose Bowl buzz. No rush to name a starting quarterback though it appears the Beavers are a Sean Canfield lean.
- It's as though Stanford and USC didn't even play last year.
- Checking in with UCLA quarterback Ben Olson, who is getting closer to playing.
- Considering USC quarterback Mark Sanchez's season. Good or bad? Is Broderick Green headed from USC to Arkansas?
- Nick Daschel notes that some Washington fans actually liked Rick Neuheisel. And his former players remain loyal to him, pointing out that he was a consistent winner.
- Does Washington State have a shot over the next three weeks?
- Got bowl questions? Jon Wilner lays out his bowl guide nicely.