Pac-10 lunch links: Washington staff complete
February, 20, 2009
Posted by ESPN.com's Ted Miller
It's going to be 76 in Scottsdale today. Just thought you'd like to know.
- From the Pitt perspective, the Panthers made a keen move luring offensive coordinator Frank Cignetti back east from California.
- Another take on the Bryce Brown Circus.
- Oregon State is taking steps to cut costs during this delightful economic downturn.
- Bucking the trend of other marquee quarterbacks, Mark Sanchez is expected to throw at the NFL combine. Will this guy step in for Sanchez? USC might finish third for this late-signing recruit.
- With the hiring of Dan Cozzetto as O-line coach and promoting of Doug Nussmeier to offensive coordinator, Steve Sarkisian's staff is complete at Washington -- and it's on budget.