Posted by ESPN.com's Brian Bennett
• Safety Richard Raglin is back for a fifth year after breaking his wrist last season, and the inexperienced Louisville defense really needs him, C.L. Brown says in The Courier-Journal.
• Jabu Lovelace still can't run on his injured leg, but the senior is staying mentally prepared so he can jump into the Rutgers quarterback race this summer. Aditi Kinkhabwala has the story in the Bergen Record.
• Randy Edsall isn't afraid of moving pieces around this spring, including depth chart shake-ups at receiver and on the offensive line, Desmond Conner writes in the Hartford Courant.
• Eddie Davis is coming along at cornerback for West Virginia as he tries to replace Ellis Lankster, Bob Hertzel says in the Times West Virginian.
• Bill Stewart is looking for answers in the Mountaineers' kicking game, Dave Hickman writes in the Charleston Gazette.
• Pitt is trying to make its spring game extremely fan friendly, including 20-minute lectures and Q&A sessions by head coach Dave Wannstedt, offensive coordinator Frank Cignetti and defensive coordinator Phil Bennett. Paul Zeise has the story in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.