Friday, October 17, 2008
ACC lunchtime links: Lunch handed to Jackets' O-line
Posted by ESPN.com's Heather Dinich
- You think Clemson has issues with its offensive line? Try meeting the standards of Paul Johnson, who said, "those five guys up front got their lunch handed to them pretty good." By, um, Gardner-Webb.
- Who would've guessed that the only Bowden still coaching this week would be the 78-year-old patriarch?
- Here's the skinny on Cullen Harper's shoulder.
- The person saying the most about Chuck Amato on Thursday night was -- you guessed it -- Chuck Amato.
- Duke quarterback Thaddeus Lewis already has the scouting report on his buddies at Miami. No really, they're friends.
- The NFL talk is a distraction for Virginia left tackle Eugene Monroe. But for linebacker Clint Sintim, one of the best pass rushers in the ACC? Not so much.
- Boston College might want to look out for this guy -- that is, if the Eagles can recognize him.