Thursday, December 18, 2008
ACC's lunchtime links
Posted by ESPN.com's Heather Dinich
- Boston College has made a profit from joining the ACC, regardless of what bowl it winds up in, and despite the fact that the Eagles are likely to sell about 2,000 of their 10,000 tickets for the Music City Bowl.
- Wake Forest corner Alphonso Smith isn't just an All-American, he's a riot, and Houston Nutt can vouch for that.
- FSU receiver Corey Surrency is looking for another second chance, but this time, he must petition the NCAA to get it.
- Not a lot of Maryland fans are expected to make the trek to Boise, but can you really blame them? Heck, Georgia Tech didn't even bring 250.
- Every now and then, Victor "Macho" Harris can't help but think he's getting closer to possibly being a millionaire.