Wednesday, April 8, 2009
ACC's lunchtime links
Posted by ESPN.com's Heather Dinich
Nothing like a few links for a mid-week pick-me-up ...
- So what if Ben Anderson has short legs? He benches 460 pounds, the most of any player at Georgia Tech. And he's aiming to take over for Darryl Richard.
- Apparently everyone but B.J. Raji has been told the former Eagles' defensive tackle failed a drug test from the NFL combine.
- Andrew Carter of the Orlando Sentinel has been breaking down the Noles by position, and today he looks at the receivers. The Noles end practice Wednesday.
- NC State picked up a commitment right out of Butch Davis' backyard.
- With spring ball halfway over, the Terps are tinkering with their depth chart.