|ESPN.com: NCF Nation||[Print without images]|
• Sen. Orrin Hatch has taken his fight to the pages of Sports Illustrated where he wrote an essay about the inequality of the BCS.
• Ball State might be in some Title IX trouble and is being investigated this month by the Office for Civil Rights.
• Athlon College Football profiles the top non-AQ running backs according to their fantasy value.
• Boise State picked up a commitment from Central High School quarterback Grant Hedrick.
• An interestingly placed article in the Nebraska StatePaper.com says that teams, especially Nebraska, shouldn't sleep on teams from the Sun Belt Conference.
• The Daily News Journal contends that Middle Tennessee could be in the Big East because of its Directors Cup finish.