Monday, September 21, 2009
Links: Despite record, Fresno State is still a good team
Posted by ESPN.com’s Graham Watson
- Fresno State coach Pat Hill thinks his team is playing well and that its 1-2 record is not indicative of that.
- Wyoming coach Dave Christensen acknowledged that he needed to find a way to give his defense a break after spending 35 minutes on the field against Colorado.
- SMU will use its bye week to recover mentally after giving up a huge lead en route to a loss against Washington State.
- Troy receiver Josh Jarboe tries to put his past behind him.
- North Texas shouldn’t be too concerned with a blowout loss to Alabama, it’s Sun Belt play that matters.
- Colorado State is one of two undefeated Mountain West teams and puts that record on the line against BYU this week.
- Hawaii’s pass defense was called into question after UNLV threw for 340 yards this past weekend.
- Clemson running back C.J. Spiller could be ready for a big nonconference tilt against TCU this weekend.