NCF Nation: Gustav Rydstedt
Posted by ESPN.com's Ted Miller
You're all starters to me.
- Arizona TE Rob Gronkowski could be out for up to a month. Which might give one depth chart concerns. Not that backup TE A.J. Simmons isn't confident. But too much confidence is a bad thing.
- Arizona State shouldn't take Northern Arizona for granted because the Lumberjacks can play.
- QB Kevin Riley answers the bell as California's starter. Analyzing and predicting Cal's season. Game week is here and so are depth chart answers. More on that here.
- Oregon deals with the loss of QB Nate Costa, and here are details of his knee injury. Getting ready for Washington QB Jake Locker.
- Monday with Oregon State coach Mike Riley. Playing Stanford means the stakes are high because it's a conference game. Beavers are set at center but it's not clear who will start for suspended safety Al Afalava. Notes from the press briefing.
- It's official: Stanford's starting QB is Tavita Pritchard. The Cardinal are down an O-lineman. Analyzing and predicting Stanford's season. And if you're not satisfied, you can always ask for your money back.
- UCLA's offensive line is set, though tackle Micah Kia's health is still an issue. And RB Kahlil Bell goes to bat for that maligned crew. Alterraun Verner will lead the secondary. Rick Neuheisel's biggest concern? Adversity. Obviously, there are concerns.
- If there was any remaining doubt at USC: It's Mark Sanchez. it's still not clear who the backup is but it appears that Aaron Corp is slightly leading Mitch Mustain. Is USC's OL its weakest link? Observations from Monday's practice.
- Washington doesn't want to lose its fifth game in a row to Oregon for the first time in school history. Looking over the Washington depth chart. Monday notes. Checking in with new defensive coordinator Ed Donatell. The pressure is starting to show on Tyrone Willingham. Amusing UW gadfly Jim Moore gives his take.
- Depth chart surprises at Washington State. The Cougars talk about playing Oklahoma State. Mike Gundy will call plays for Oklahoma State.