NCF Nation: Jonathan LaCour
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Griffin
Hopefully the Easter candy is disappearing and the ham is dwindling.
Here are a few Big 12 tidbits to go with your lunches today. Enjoy them.
- Jenni Carlson of the Oklahoman writes that Sam Bradford wants a Great Dane puppy -- just like the one he had when he was a kid growing up.
- The Austin American-Statesman's Kirk Bohls reports that converted Texas quarterback John Chiles has been a quick learner at wide receiver during the spring.
- Texas Tech kicker Donnie Carona is giving incumbent punter Jonathan LaCour a solid challenge during spring practice, the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal's Don Williams reports.
- BleacherReport.com selects the 10 greatest moments in Nebraska football history.
- Omaha World-Herald columnist Tom Shatel proposes each FBS team playing two spring games.
- Scott Wright of the Oklahoman writes about the noticeable excitement and enthusiasm that can be detected around the Oklahoma State program this spring.
- Missouri defensive end Aldon Smith has been one of the Tigers' revelations of spring practice, the Kansas City Star's Mike DeArmond reports.
- Nebraska quarterback Zac Lee promises to be steady in his approach to his team's spring game on Saturday, the Omaha World-Herald's Rich Kaipust writes.