Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Griffin
Here are my Big 12 power rankings for this week.
1. Oklahoma: The Sooners are the nation's No. 1 team, even after struggling running the ball and covering kicks against TCU.
2. Missouri: Looking for a statement game in Lincoln, where the Tigers haven't won since 1978.
3. Texas: Can't fly under the radar any more after Colt McCoy's binge and rapid defensive improvement.
4. Texas Tech: Red Raiders' surprising running game could flourish against weak KSU rush defense.
5. Kansas: Lack of running game remains huge concern heading into conference play
6. Oklahoma State: Offense is sizzling, but defense remains a mystery. We're about to find out quickly.
7. Nebraska: Anger management might be advisable for Pelini, particularly as his defense prepares for Missouri onslaught.
8. Colorado: Special teams meltdowns and Cody Hawkins' struggles cost them dearly against Florida State.
9. Kansas State: Recent defensive woes aren't a good sign with conference play approaching.
10. Baylor: Have matched up well with Oklahoma in recent seasons -- and that was before Robert Griffin arrived.
11. Iowa State: QB Austen Arnaud poised to seize the starting job after strong work in recent games.
12. Texas A&M: So that's what Jorvorskie Lane looks like. We were wondering after the first few weeks of the season.